Sunday 5 September 2010

New book iBum is on is out!!!


My iBum is on a book now!
A book called "Never use pop up windows" by Anneloes van Gaalan
It is from Dutch art and design publisher, BIS publishers. (They are making cool books! Oh! so good-)

You can buy it on amazon.

It is my second time I am on a published book, but I couldn't receive a book iBum was on before. So I am pretty happy I could receive a printed book, and I could check they are selling on Amazon.

iBum is on 6 pages! wow! And this book is my favorite kind of small book! Other contents are quite interesting, and nice collection of digital designs. And it is not too expensive, ohhhh, great!

I appreciated Anneloes chosen iBum such a great book.



By the way, I will show my Oshibe at Tent Digital 23-26th Sep at Bricklane. (I am 80% sure.)
Looks like I won a free seat to show my work! wow! I will let you know once I found more detail.

Cheers-

No comments: