Wednesday 15 July 2009

Kings place photos





I put some photos of kings place in Kings cross.
I visited there last week for getting ideas of new music event which I will help on February 2009.
The event is organized by Arctic circle which is London based experimental music organization.
I have already associated them twice in last two years. And this event's organizer, Ben Eshmade liked my "Here, fishy fishy" performance which I have done at the Union Chapel in last December.
Ben wants to get new human interactive fun stuff within new venue on next February.
We are still thinking about ideas, but it should be enjoyable thing. He wants to make the event something beyond a music event.
We were talking the idea to move projector by trolleys within the place by strange eskimos. Or do some face painting? Still we have many possibilities!

I am really appreciated to Ben for inviting me such a great opportunity.
The Kings Place is brand new, and lovely clean venue!







No comments: